Take Gig for just a few miles or all day. We’ll do the math and calculate the lowest rate for you, based on how long and far you drive.
Short Trips Under an Hour
|Park and Come Back||$0.30/minute|
|Minimum Charge per Trip||$2.50|
|Surcharge Over 250 Miles per Trip||$0.45/mile|
10% discount for AAA Members—just put your AAA Membership number in to get your discount.
Using Gig is like owning a car—but without all the bad parts. So do us a favor and treat Gig like it’s yours. To keep Gig in good condition for everyone, we may charge fees for the safety and cleaning issues listed below.
View Service Fees
- Lost car documents/materials: $20
- Declined credit card fee: $25
- Excessive cleaning: $100
- Smoking in car: $100
- Unauthorized parking: $100
- Towed cars: $150 + tow fees
- Unlocked car: $100
- Drained battery: $100
- Unauthorized use of car by Third Party: $150
- Abandoned car: $50 + $5/mile outside of HomeZone
- Parking and driving violation tickets: face value of tickets
- Surcharge after 250 miles driven in one trip: $0.45/mile
All fees subject to $25 processing fee and applicable taxes.