You only pay for what you use. We'll do the math and calculate the lowest rate for you.
Current Bay Area Rates
Pay by the mile, hour, or day.
|Per Mile||$2.50 (up to $15)|
|Per Day||$85.00 $69 Mon-Fri and $79 Sat-Sun|
Minimum charge per trip: $2.50. Prices subject to change.
Current Sacramento Rates
Pay by the minute, hour, or day.
|Per Minute||$0.40 (up to $15)|
|Per Hour||$15.00 (up to $85)|
Minimum trip charge $2.50. Prices subject to change.
- Park and come back on short trips less than 1 hour: $0.30/minute
- Surcharge over 250 miles per trip: $0.45/mile
- Tolls: Every car is registered with the FasTrak system. Tolls are automatically billed to your account the following month.
Golden Gig & GoldZone
We’ve found a way to make your quickest trips more affordable. If you’re taking a trip under an hour and less than six miles, check the app for a ‘Golden Gig,’ marked with a gold symbol on the app. These special Gigs have a reduced rate.
if you see a GoldZone on the map, and you end your trip with a special Golden Gig there, we'll credit your account $5 toward future trips. Good deal, right?
AAA Members save 10% on every Gig trip — just enter your AAA Membership number to get your discount. Join AAA so you can get this sweet discount.
Using Gig is like owning a car—but without all the bad parts. So do us a favor and treat Gig like it’s yours. To keep Gig in good condition for everyone, we may charge fees for the safety and cleaning issues listed below.
View Service Fees
- Lost car documents/materials: $20
- Declined credit card fee: $25
- Excessive cleaning: $100
- Smoking in car: $100
- Unauthorized parking: $100
- Towed cars: $150 + tow fees
- Unlocked car: $100
- Drained battery: $100
- Unauthorized use of car by third party: $150
- Abandoned car: $50 + $5/mile outside of HomeZone
- Parking and driving violation tickets: face value of tickets
- Surcharge after 250 miles driven in one trip: $0.45/mile
All fees subject to $25 processing fee and applicable taxes.