You only pay for what you use. We'll do the math and calculate the lowest rate for you.
Current Hybrid Gig (Bay Area) Rates
Pay by the mile, hour, or day.
|Per Mile||$2.50 (up to $15)|
|Per Day||$85 Sat-Sun & $69 Mon-Fri|
Minimum charge per trip: $2.50. Prices subject to change.
Current Electric Gig (Sacramento) Rates
Pay by the minute, hour, or day.
|Per Minute||$0.40 (up to $15)|
|Per Hour||$15.00 (up to $85)|
Discounted to $59 (6/1 - 6/15)
Minimum trip charge $2.50. Prices subject to change.
- Park and come back on short trips less than 1 hour: $0.30/minute
- Surcharge over 250 miles per trip: $0.45/mile
- Tolls: Every car is registered with the FasTrak system. Tolls are automatically billed to your account the following month.
Golden Gig & GoldZone
We’ve found a way to make your quickest trips more affordable. If you’re taking a trip under an hour and less than six miles, check the app for a ‘Golden Gig,’ marked with a gold symbol on the app. These special Gigs have a reduced rate.
if you see a GoldZone on the map, and you end your trip with a special Golden Gig there, we'll credit your account $5 toward future trips. Good deal, right?
AAA Members save 10% on every Gig trip — called Member Support to get your AAA discount. Join AAA so you can get this sweet discount.
Using Gig is like owning a car—but without all the bad parts. So do us a favor and treat Gig like it’s yours. To keep Gig in good condition for everyone, we may charge fees for the safety and cleaning issues listed below.
View Service Fees
- Lost car documents/materials: $20
- Declined credit card fee: $25
- Excessive cleaning: $100
- Smoking in car: $100
- Unauthorized parking: $100
- Towed cars: $150 + tow fees
- Unlocked car: $100
- Drained battery: $100
- Unauthorized use of car by third party: $150
- Abandoned car: $50 + $5/mile outside of HomeZone
- Parking and driving violation tickets: face value of tickets
- Surcharge after 250 miles driven in one trip: $0.45/mile
All fees subject to $25 processing fee and applicable taxes.