Refuel Your Gig – Get Reimbursed
When you Gig, you want to just Get In and Go! So we want to make refueling as quick as possible. Skip calling in by paying out of pocket for fuel and filling out the form below to get reimbursed.
We always do our best to keep the Gigs charged and ready for adventure, but if you need a boost, you can:
- Pay for the fuel out-of-pocket.
- Snap a picture of the receipt.
- Send the receipt photo to email@example.com, indicate your Gig email so we can look you up, or submit your receipt info below.
We’ll start processing the reimbursement to your card on file within three business days, the bank can take up to five to complete the process (EV Monthly Rentals are exempt from fuel reimbursements). Easy, peasy, 🍋squeezy.
What about Electric Gigs?
If your charge level shows 40 miles of range, it’s time to search for a charging station. If the charge level dips too low the car will stop working.
When your dash looks like this ⬆️it’s time to...
- Pull over as soon as it’s safe.
- Open your maps app and search “charging station.”
- Read this blog to find the best type of charger for Electric Gigs.
- Navigate to the station and start the charging process.
- Pay for recharging up front. After you’ve paid, snap a pic of your receipt, and submit it here for a refund.
- We will provide a refund of your rental fee in the amount of your charging fee, which will be shown as a credit to your card account originally used for your rental.