How To Use The Gig Car Bike Rack
Bike ride, anyone?
We love bikes! That’s why every Gig comes equipped with a Thule bike rack.
- First thing’s first - grab the bike rack key out of the glove box and unlock the rack.
- Squeeze the gray trigger on the hook, slide to the top of the arm, and rotate the arm all the way forward. Then, undo the rear strap.
- Next lift the bike with both hands.
- Hold onto the bike while you bring the front arm all the way up, and pull the the hook down tight around your front wheel. Pro tip: shake the bike to make sure it is secure and pull the hook down tight.
- Put the rear strap through the wheel and secure it down in the holder. Lock the rack and you’re good to go.
Don’t forget your Gig is super tall now! Enjoy your ride!
Watch our quick demo to help get you rolling: