Multi-day Rentals At Special Rates
Ready to get started? Open the Gig app, choose a car, and click on “Prepay and Save” instead of “Pay as You Go” to start your Multi-day Rental booking process. You can then select the number of days you want to rent this car for and click “Pay and Reserve” to prepay for your rental. An active rental screen will pop up with the time and date you’ll return the car.
Special Pricing. Increased Convenience and Savings!
- Grab the car right from the curb, no need to travel to a rental office.
- Contactless transportation, no extra people, just you and your crew.
- Affordable all-inclusive rates (prices vary by market, length of rental, and vehicle type).
- AAA Members save an additional 10%. Promos will be applied after checkout
You can now rent the car for any given days for up to 7 days. Sacramento also has a 14-day rental option available.
Multi-day Rentals come with all of the usual perks and benefits of Gig Membership:
- Fuel: Always included. Pay out-of-pocket, and submit your receipt for reimbursement at gigcarshare.com/fuel.
- Maintenance: We make sure these Gigs are ready to go!
- Insurance: Always included, so there’s one less thing to worry about.²
- AAA Roadside Assistance: Trusted support, available 24/7.
- Parking: Free street parking in the HomeZone.³ No need to feed the meter!
How It Works.
Using our Multi-day Rentals is as easy as one, two, three.
- Starting Your Rental: Select the car you want to rent (it will be your dedicated Gig) from the main screen and tap “Prepay and Save” to start your booking.
- Using Your Rental: You can simply drive around as you normally would. 250 miles per day are included in the rental. For each day that you go over, you’ll be charged $0.45 per mile.
- Ending Your Rental: When your rental ends, simply make sure you are in the HomeZone to end your Multi-day Rental before your rental time is up. You get a 30-minute grace period and after that, you’ll be charged an hourly late fee ($4.16/hour in the Bay Area and Seattle, $3.54/hour for the Bolt in Sacramento) up until 24 hours after the due date. Once you are 24 hours past the due date, Member Support will call you to put you in our regular on demand rentals.