Multi-day Rentals At Special Rates
Ready to get started? Open the Gig app, click on the $ icon in the upper right-hand corner or select “Buy Packages” in the hamburger menu to request a Multi-day Rental today.¹ We’ll send you a text message confirming that your rental has been activated (we’ll aim to notify you within three hours). Your rental will start at the time you receive the fulfillment order text message (That’s right — you no longer have to call Member Support to start a Multi-day Rental!).
Special Pricing. Increased Convenience!
- Grab the car right from the curb, no need to travel to a rental office.
- Safe; contactless transportation, no extra people, just you and your crew.
- Affordable all-inclusive rates; as low as $33 a day.
For increased flexibility and savings, we’re giving Members the option to reserve a Gig for three, five, seven, or 30 days at a time.
This promotion can't be combined with other offers, so it doesn't work with Golden Gigs or the AAA Membership discount.
Multi-day Rentals come with all of the usual perks and benefits of Gig Membership:
- Fuel: Always included with our prepaid gas card.
- Maintenance: No unexpected costs.
- Insurance: Always included, so there’s one less thing to worry about.²
- AAA Roadside Assistance: Trusted support, available 24/7.
- Parking: Free street parking in the HomeZone.³
How It Works.
Using our Multi-day Rentals is as easy as one, two, three.
1. Starting Your Rental: All you need to do is click on the $ icon in the upper right-hand corner or select “Buy Packages” in the hamburger menu to request a new rental. Simply submit the form and wait for the email and text message (we'll aim to notify you within three hours) confirming that your rental has been activated.
2. Using Your Rental: After selecting your Gig (no Hybrid Gigs in Sacramento or Golden Gigs in any market at this time, sorry!), you can simply drive around as you normally would. Just make sure to only do stopovers, and not end your trip.
3. Ending Your Rental: When your rental ends, simply make sure you end your latest trip.
Start your Multi-day Rental:
Increased Cleanliness Efforts.
We have taken a number of steps to protect our community:
- Doubling our steam-cleanings.
- Disinfecting high-touch points – such as the steering wheel and turn signals.
- Encouraging Members to wear proper face coverings and bring antiviral wipes to wipe down their ride before and after each trip.
Read all about our expanded cleaning efforts here.