Countdown to 2021 Trivia Promotion Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize in this Promotion (defined below). A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
Each winner may be required to respond to a winner notification and other communications from Sponsor (defined below) within forty-eight (48) hours according to the notice(s) from Sponsor, and may then be required to execute and return additional prize-acceptance documentation by a specified deadline, or prize may be forfeited (in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, LLC (“Instagram”) or Twitter Inc. (“Twitter”).
By entering the Promotion, you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules are a contract, so please read them carefully. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to Sponsor from you, a limitation of your rights and remedies, binding arbitration of claims, waiver of class-action claims, and waiver of the right to trial by jury.
OVERVIEW: The Countdown to 2021 Trivia Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by A3 Mobility LLC (“Sponsor”). The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 28, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on January 1, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Once each calendar day (as measured in Pacific Time) during the Promotion Period Sponsor will post a trivia question from its accounts on the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter social platforms (collectively, the “Social-Media Platforms”). The trivia question as posted by Sponsor from its account on a particular Social-Media Platform is referred to in these Official Rules as a “Question Post.” The Promotion consists of fifteen (15) individual sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes”), each corresponding to one Question Post. Each Sweepstakes begins when the Question Post is posted from Sponsor’s social account and ends when three (3) correct answers are received from eligible participants or at the end of the Promotion Period, whichever occurs first. (This time period is referred to as the “Sweepstakes Period” for each Sweepstakes.)If you satisfy the eligibility requirements (described below), you may enter a Sweepstakes by commenting on Sponsor’s Question Post on Facebook, Instagram, or Instagram to correctly answer the trivia question posed in that Question Post, as well as liking Sponsor’s account and the Question Post, all as more fully described in the “How to Enter” section below. The first three (3) eligible participants who correctly answer the trivia question included in a Question Post during the Sweepstakes Period will be deemed the winners of that Sweepstakes, subject to verification. Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia (“Territory”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in their primary jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry and who are registered users of Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter in good standing throughout the Promotion Period and prize fulfillment process. Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, as well as each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, the “Released Parties”) and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, child, legal ward, sibling, grandparent, or grandchild and each of their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such persons (whether or not related) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the Territory and where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER: Each calendar day during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will post one (1) Question Post from each of its three Social-Media Accounts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/GIGCarShareApp), Instagram (@GigCarShare), and Twitter (@GigCarShare). (A calendar day will be as measured in PT.) Each Question Post will include a trivia question. Once a Question Post has been posted, you can enter the Sweepstakes for that Question Post during the Sweepstakes Period (if you meet the eligibility requirements) by (1) liking/following Sponsor’s account on the applicable Social-Media Platform; (2) liking the Question Post; and (3) commenting on the Question Post (for Facebook or Instagram) or replying to the Question Post (for Twitter) and including in your comment/reply the correct answer to the trivia question (“Entry Comment”). Your Entry Comment must be posted during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible in the Sweepstakes. Only those Entry Comments that correctly answer the trivia question included in the applicable Question Post will be eligible to win a prize in the Sweepstakes. You must remain a follower of Sponsor on the applicable Social-Media Platform and must continue to “like” the applicable Question Post through award of the prizes in the Promotion or you may be disqualified from the Promotion.
Any text or other content you submit as part of an Entry Comment is referred to collectively in these Official Rules as your “Entrant Content.” All Entrant Content must comply with these Official Rules (including, without limitation, the Submission Requirements section below) and any terms and guidelines applicable to your use the applicable Social-Media Platform.
Entry Comments must be received and identifiable by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period or they will be void. Entries are “received” when the applicable Social-Media Platform’s database records the completed Entry Comment and the Entry Comment is viewable by Sponsor. Other proof of submitting an entry (such as a printed or copied screenshot) does not constitute actual receipt of the entry for purposes of this Promotion. Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Your Entry Comment must remain active on the applicable Social-Media Platform and viewable to Sponsor through prize award for the Promotion. Purported Entry Comments that are not both actually visible and received by Sponsor during the applicable Sweepstakes Period will not be considered in the Sweepstakes. Each entrant must be the rightful owner of the Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account, and corresponding email account, utilized for entry.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Social-Media Platform in each Sweepstakes. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries in violation of this condition by using multiple accounts on a Social-Media Platform or by any other method or mean are void and persons engaging in such conduct may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Entries must be submitted and received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period through one of the Social-Media Platforms and in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions in these Official Rules. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required content in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules will be disqualified and any associated entry void. Purported entries that are incorrect, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegitimate, forged, altered, incomprehensible, garbled, or generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. The use of any device or process to automate the entry process is prohibited. Entries will not be acknowledged. Entries made on your behalf by another, made by you on behalf of any other individual, or made by any entity, and/or originating at or using any website or online service not operated by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter as part of the respective platform of each, including, without limitation, commercial promotion subscription, notification, and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. As a condition of entering the Promotion, without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor and its agents to obtain and deliver his or her name, address, and other information and content to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules – including public disclosure on a winners list.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Your Entrant Content must meet all of the requirements in these Official Rules, including the following, or the associated entry will be disqualified:
- If your Entrant Content mentions or depicts any identifiable person other than you (or, if applicable, a natural person that is the answer to Sponsor’s trivia question), you agree that (a) such person is 18 years old or older and the age of majority in his or her state of residence and you have that person’s approval to include her or his name (and, if applicable, likeness or image) in the Entrant Content and submit it in this Promotion and can provide Sponsor proof of that approval in writing upon Sponsor’s request and within the timeframe requested or (b) such person is your own minor child or ward and you are capable of granting such approval on behalf of her or him.
- All aspects of the Entrant Content must be originally created by and solely owned by you (or be in the public domain). Except for materials in the public domain, all third-party content and content unoriginal to you is prohibited.
- Entrant Content must not create or imply any association between Sponsor and any individual or entity or his, her, or its products or services.
- Entrant Content must not contain any commercial or corporate advertising (including, without limitation, corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products, or commercial artwork other than those of Sponsor.
- Entrant Content must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Entrant Content must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory (include trade libel), disparaging, unlawfully harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, or injurious to any Released Party or any other party. Entrant Content must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
- Entrant Content must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- Entrant Content must not suggest, depict, or describe any inappropriate, unlawful, or dangerous behavior or use of Sponsor’s or any other products or services.
- Entrant Content must comply with all terms, guidelines and policies of the applicable Social-Media Platform applicable to its users.
- You agree that your participation in the Promotion and agreement to these Official Rules and any Released Party’s display and use of the Entrant Content permitted under these Official Rules will not violate any agreement to which you are a signatory or party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any and all claims from any third party for any use or reuse by any Released Party of the Entrant Content permitted under these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant whose Entrant Content refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon a Released Party, the Promotion, or any other person or entity or does not comply with any provision of these Official Rules (including the above Submission Requirements), all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
WINNER DETERMINATION/ODDS/NOTIFICATION: In each of the fifteen (15) Sweepstakes that comprise the Promotion, the first three (3) eligible entrants who post an Entrant Comment that correctly answers the trivia question included in the applicable Question Post (and who have liked Sponsor’s account and the Question Post, as required for entry) will each be a winner of that Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the time at which an entrant submits his/her/their Entry Comment.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to award the prize to the identified winner via direct message on the Social-Media Platform through which the entry was received, without further communication with or notice to the winner. In such case, Sponsor will send the prize message within approximately ten (10) business days of the end of the Promotion Period.
In the alternative (and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor may attempt to contact the potential winners via a direct message on the Social-Media Platform through which the winning entry was received within ten (10) business days of the end of the Promotion Period. If instructed in Sponsor’s notification message, the potential winner may be required to respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor attempting to contact the potential winner as described above.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Social-Media Platform accounts for correspondence from Sponsor. Neither Sponsor, nor any of the other Released Parties, will be responsible for any failure by a participant to notice or receive any attempted communication from Sponsor, or inability by a participant to receive, accept, or use a Code (defined below) for any reason.
If any prize, prize notification, or Promotion-related communication is rejected, faulty, or undeliverable (including, without limitation, based on an entrant’s failure to follow Sponsor’s Social-Media Platform account at the time of prize award) or if the potential winner does not respond according to the notification’s or Sponsor’s instructions or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, the prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given and Sponsor will have no responsibility or liability to that participant. To claim a prize, each potential winner must follow the directions in his or her notification. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate potential winner, if any.
Any potential prize winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable) and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and tax documents, if applicable (collectively, “Prize Winner Documents”) within the time frame specified and in the form provided by Sponsor, without revision, or prize may be forfeited. The Prize Winner Documents, if applicable, must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of Sponsor sending the documents to the potential winner or other time frame as stated in the Prize Winner Documents, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. The prize claim and Prize Winner Documents are subject to verification by Sponsor. The prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners (time permitting) for any prize for any reason, in which case that prize may go unawarded.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
In each Sweepstakes, the prize will be one (1) promotional code redeemable with Sponsor for GIG Car Share credit in the amount indicated in the Question Post (“Code”). Limit 1 prize per person per Sweepstakes.
The ARV of each prize Code available in a Sweepstakes will be as specified in the Question Post. The total ARV of all prizes available throughout the entire Promotion is $270.
Codes can be applied through the winning member’s account in the GIG Car Share app. Code must be redeemed/applied and promotional credit used within seven (7) days of issuance of the Code. Failure to redeem Code or use credit prior to this will result in forfeiture.
Codes may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, or otherwise transferred. Codes have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Code can be applied to any charges incurred with Sponsor as part of a GIG Car Share vehicle rental. If you are not already a GIG Car Share member, you will need to download the GIG Car Share app and create an account (including agreeing to all required terms, providing a payment method, and being approved by Sponsor) in order to redeem your Code.
All prize details not specifically stated in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All taxes (federal, state, and local), as well as any expenses associated with prize acceptance and use and not specified in these Official Rules as being provided as part of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any mailed prize components will only be mailed to a confirmed winner’s address in the Territory, unless otherwise agreed to by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize or prize component, or any prize/prize component that is undeliverable or does not reach a winner because of incorrect or changed username/contact information or an inability by Sponsor to send a direct message to a potential winner on the applicable Social-Media Platform due to the potential winner’s account settings. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of a prize, except with Sponsor’s permission, which may be granted or withheld for any reason in its sole discretion. No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any stated prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, prize unavailability. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, each entrant agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from and against any liability whatsoever for injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the acceptance, use, misuse, or awarding of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any prize- or Promotion-related activity including, without limitation, any injury, damage, loss, death or accident to/of person or property. The limitations set forth in this section will not limit or exclude the Released Parties’ liability for personal injury or tangible property damage caused by the Released Parties, or for the Released Parties’ gross negligence, fraud, or intentional, willful, malicious, or reckless misconduct.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each winner agrees that the prize is provided as-is without any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, whether now known or hereinafter enacted, relative to the use or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Each entrant understands and agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States are hereby expressly waived by him/her. Section 1542 reads as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, the entrant, or by human error: entries that are submitted by illegitimate means (such as, without limitation, by an automated computer program) or entries in excess of any stated limit; any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, mutilated, or misdirected entries, email, Social-Media Platform direct message, mail, or Promotion-related correspondence or materials or postage-due mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements, or other materials; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware, or software; interrupted, lost, or unavailable communications systems or network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable or otherwise not received or noticed by entrant as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind (including, without limitation, Social-Media Platform direct messages that require entrant to actively accept the message in order to access it or segregation of any direct message into a user’s “Other” or “Spam” folder), or insufficient space in entrant’s email or voicemail inbox to receive email or voicemail messages. Released Parties are not responsible, and may disqualify you, if your email address, Social-Media Platform account, or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner (or any person claiming through such entrant or winner) for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Promotion activities or Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected by COVID-19 or related remediation efforts or by any cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Released Party (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, pandemic/epidemic (or similar public-health crisis), fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, guidance, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
By entering any Sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law), each entrant grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display her or his name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, biographical information, any quotes attributable to her/him/them and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to her/him/them, anywhere, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, on the Internet), worldwide, without any limitation of time, and without notice, review, or approval and each entrant releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates any Released Party to make use of any of the rights granted herein and entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion, including interpretation of these Official Rules, acceptance or rejection of purported entries, determination of the winners, and awarding of the prizes. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Promotion. Participants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from participating in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void online entries or participation from any Social-Media Platform account or other identifiable source if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries of any entrants who Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency within these Official Rules), it will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion (or any Sweepstakes) structure or these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, at any time and in its sole discretion, that a winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner or potential winner, even if the disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere. The Released Parties are not responsible and will have no liability for any purported Entry Comment or other content that is removed from a Social-Media Platform for any reason at any time, including removal by the applicable Social-Media Platform of content that would otherwise qualify as an Entry Comment in response to such content being “flagged” or reported as inappropriate. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any changes to or unavailability of a Social-Media Platform that may interfere with a Sweepstakes or the overall Promotion (including any limitations, restrictions, or conditions placed upon Sponsor's ability to use such Social-Media Platform for the Promotion as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Promotion (including any/all Sweepstakes). If the Promotion or any Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion (or any affected Sweepstakes) and award the prizes from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize, Sponsor may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a participant, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the email address associated with the Social-Media Platform account used at the time of entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any potential prize won forfeited. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, in its sole discretion, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Caution: any attempt to damage any online service or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor may disqualify any participant making such attempt and may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree that these Official Rules and your participation in the Promotion are governed by the laws of the State of California. Both you and Sponsor waive the right to a trial by jury and the right to bring or resolve any dispute as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney-general action. Notwithstanding any provision in the JAMS (defined below) rules to the contrary, the arbitrator shall not have the authority or any jurisdiction to hear the arbitration as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney-general action or to consolidate, join, or otherwise combine the claims of different persons into one proceeding.
The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts located in or having jurisdiction over San Francisco, California, and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award are final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth elsewhere in this section, any claim, suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion (including any dispute regarding the applicability of this arbitration requirement) will be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration,” then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by another mutually agreeable arbitration administration service that will hear the case. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in San Francisco, CA, or Seattle, WA (whichever is closest to your residence) or – where required by the arbitration service’s rules – in or near your hometown. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions or class arbitrations; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in (or with jurisdiction over) San Francisco, California. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator's fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small-claims court. You will not seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief or to enjoin or restrain the operation or exploitation of the Promotion, except that nothing in these Official Rules will restrain a California resident’s right under applicable law (if any) to seek public injunctive relief in accordance with the other provisions of this dispute-resolution provision.
In any dispute, you will not – under any circumstances – be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for (and hereby waive all rights to claim) incidental or consequential damages. The prior limitation on damages is not intended to limit the Released Parties’ obligation (if any) to pay prevailing party costs or fees if recoverable pursuant to applicable law.
WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules will be available online during the Promotion Period by visiting www.gigcarshare.com/contest. Once confirmed, winners for each Sweepstakes will be identified in a comment posted by Sponsor on the applicable Question Post.
SPONSOR: A3 Mobility LLC d/b/a GIG Car Share, 1919 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 600, Berkeley, CA 94702.
Offer begins 12/03/20 at 012:00:01 a.m. PT; ends 12/24/20 at 12:59:59 p.m. PT. Retweet post must be in-feed, publicly visible, and include the original posts. $5 credit code will be sent via DM within 72 hours of retweeting. Limit 1 post & 1 code per person. $5 code/credits expire 12/31/20. Offer subject to termination at any time and to full terms at www.gigcarshare.com/contest.
Gig Offer Terms for Social Giveaways #GigHolidayHaul
These Offer Terms (“Terms”) apply to your participation in any offer from A3 Mobility LLC d/b/a Gig Car Share (“Gig,” or “we”/”us”/”our”) that references or links to these Terms. By participating in the Offer, you agree to these Terms and to the decisions of Gig, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
Eligibility & Timing: Offer is open only to residents of California and Washington, age eighteen (18) or older, who have or are eligible to enroll in a Gig membership. Offer begins and ends at the times specified in Gig materials advertising the Offer (any a “CTA”), provided that Gig reserves the right to alter, withdraw, terminate this Offer at any time, in its sole discretion, and without notice. This period of validity is referred to in these Terms as the “Offer Period.”
How to Participate: During the Offer Period, eligible participants may participate by following the instructions in Gig’s CTA for the Offer to make a specified social-media post or comment, including any required tags described in the applicable CTA (e.g., an Offer-specific hashtag or an @ mention of @GigCarShare) (the “Required Tag(s)”). Any such post or comment that is made by an eligible participant during the Offer Period and fully conforms to the requirements set forth in Gig’s CTA and these Terms is referred to as a “Qualifying Post.” Limit one (1) Qualifying Post per person and per social-media account for any Offer.
Promotional Code: Each eligible participant who posts a Qualifying Post during the Offer Period will receive a promotional code redeemable with Gig for Gig credit in the amount indicated in the CTA (“Code”). Promotional Code will be sent to each qualifying participant within approximately fifteen (15) business days of the end of the Offer Period via direct message in the social-media platform used to participate. If you are not a follower of Gig’s account on the applicable social-media platform or have not otherwise set your account settings to accept communications from Gig, Gig may be unable to send messages to you or you may need to affirmatively accept messages from Gig. If Gig is unable to send you a message on the applicable social platform because you are not a Gig follower, you will be disqualified from the Offer and forfeit any Code(s). It is each participant’s sole responsibility to check his or her social-media account for communications from Gig. Neither Gig nor any of the other Released Parties (defined below) will be responsible for any failure by a participant to notice or receive any attempted communication from Gig, or inability by a participant to receive, accept, or use a Code for any reason. For some Offers, participants may be required to follow Gig’s account on the applicable social-media platform as a condition of participation. In such cases, participant must remain a follower of Gig’s account through distribution of the promotional Code or (s)he may be disqualified by Gig in its sole discretion.
Limit one (1) Code per person, per social-media account, and per Gig membership. Code must be redeemed/applied and promotional credit used on or before December 31, 2020. Failure to redeem Code or use credit prior to this will result in forfeiture.
Codes may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, or otherwise transferred. Codes have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Code can be applied to pay-as-you-go rentals charges incurred through Gig as part of a Gig car rental (tolls, fees, and prepaid multi-day rentals are not included). If you are not already a Gig member, you will need to download the Gig app and create an account (including agreeing to all required terms, providing a payment method, and being approved by Gig) in order to redeem your Code. Code may not be used in combination with any other offer or promotion
Additional Conditions, Restrictions & Limitations
A Qualifying Post must be made during the Offer Period. Appending Required Tag(s) to an earlier post will not count towards this Offer. All aspects of a Qualifying Post must comply with these Terms, including the Submission Requirements below, or the participant may be disqualified in Gig’s sole discretion. A Qualifying Post must be posted publicly and must remain visible to Gig and its representatives during the Offer Period and through distribution of the promotional Codes to qualify for this Offer. Gig’s determination as to what purported Qualifying Posts qualify for this Offer will be final and binding. Gig is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors or other issues that may affect the ability of Gig to locate a purported Qualifying Post using a search. Your use of a social-media platform to participate in the Offer must comply with all terms, guidelines, and requirements of the third-party platform operator.
If any person attempts to submit Qualifying Posts in excess of the above-stated limit, uses any robotic, automatic, macro, or programmed method to participate in the Offer, or otherwise attempts to defraud Gig or secure more than one (1) Code for themselves or others by any method or means, they may be disqualified. Gig may disqualify a participant at any time, invalidate any Code issued to that person, and cancel or withdraw any promotional credit derived from a Code if Gig determines or reasonably suspects that such participant has violated these Terms. Participants agree to release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Gig, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their employees, officers, agents, and representatives (collectively, with the operator of any social-media platform used to participate in the Offer (e.g., Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook), the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability whatsoever for injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with participating in the Offer or receipt, failure to receive, or use of a Code. Released Parties will have no liability for unauthorized intervention in any part of the Offer process or technical or human error of any kind which may occur in the administration of the Offer.
By participating, you grant the Gig and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensees, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right (but not obligation) to use, display, reproduce, distribute, perform, create derivative works from, and/or edit (in our sole discretion) the Qualifying Post for advertising, commercial, and any other purposes in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation or other obligation to you or any third party. For purposes of clarity, your Qualifying Post includes, without limitation, any of the following that accompany or appear in the post: (i) identifiers (i.e., your name or username) associated with your platform account; (ii) images or recordings; (iii) captions, comments, and other text; and (iv) any likenesses, images, names, sounds, voice, location or other identifying information. You represent and warrant that you own and are authorized to grant the right to the Qualifying Post and that no other third-party rights need to be acquired for the grant of rights under this license.
- All aspects of the Qualifying Post (except any Required Tag(s)) must be originally created by and solely owned by you (or be in the public domain). Except for materials in the public domain and Required Tags, all third-party content and content unoriginal to you is prohibited.
- If your Qualifying Post depicts or mentions any identifiable person other than you, you agree that (a) such person is 18 years old or older and the age of majority in his or her state of residence and you have that person’s approval to include his or her name, likeness, or image in the Qualifying Post and can provide Gig proof of that approval in writing upon Gig’s request and within the timeframe requested or (b) such person is your own minor child or ward and you are capable of granting such approval on behalf of him or her.
- Qualifying Post must not contain any commercial or corporate advertising (including, without limitation, corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products, or commercial artwork other than those of Gig.
- Qualifying Post must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Qualifying Post must not include content that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, disparaging, threatening, profane, obscene, lewd, hateful, inappropriate, or injurious to any Released Party or any other party or any content that reflects negatively on Gig or is incongruous with the positive image with which Gig wishes to associate itself. Qualifying Post must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
- You agree that your submission of a Qualifying Post will not violate any agreement to which you are a party. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any and all claims from any third party for any use or reuse by any Released Party of your Qualifying Post as permitted by these Terms.
Disputes. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- If you are a Gig Car Share Member: Any dispute arising out of your participation in this Offer will be resolved in accordance with the dispute-resolution procedures set forth in the Gig Car Share Member Agreement, available at gigcarshare.com/member-agreement.
- If you are not a Gig Car Share Member and do not subsequently become a Gig Car Share Member: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Offer or these Terms (including regarding the applicability of this dispute-resolution provision) will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS and you and Gig hereby waive any right to bring such dispute before a judge or jury. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in San Francisco, California, unless the JAMS arbitration rules require (or the parties agree upon) another location. Nothing in these Terms will prohibit either party from bringing qualifying claims in small-claims court or prohibit a California resident’s right under applicable law (if any) to pursue public injunctive relief in accordance with this dispute-resolution procedure.
Misc. In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any changes to or unavailability of any social-media platform that may interfere with the Offer or ability of a participant to timely participate or communicate with Gig. Reference to third parties in connection with third-party websites, products, or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Gig. The Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social-media platform used to facilitate participation (e.g., Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook). These Terms, along with any CTA, are the entire agreement between you and Gig regarding the Offer, provided that – for Gig members – these Terms do not modify your Membership Agreement with Gig and your Membership Agreement will control in the event of any conflict with these Terms.
Official Rules - Gig’s Refer a Friend Getaway Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA OR WASHINGTON STATE. VOID OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA, WASHINGTON STATE, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU, A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, BINDING ARBITRATION OF CLAIMS, WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS, AND WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
Overview. The Gig’s Refer a Friend Getaway Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by A3 Mobility LLC, 1919 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 600, Berkeley, CA 94702 (“Sponsor” or “Gig”).The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on November 10, 2020, and ends at 12:59:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Period").
How to Enter. Eligible entrants may enter Gig’s Dream Trip Referral Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) in the following ways:
Refer A Friend. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants (see “Eligibility” below) can earn one (1) entry by taking the following steps. First, refer a friend who is not currently and has never been a Member of Gig to GIG Car Share (a “Referral”) by opening up the GIG Car Share app on your smart phone, navigating to the FREE TRIPS tab, clicking on the “Share Gig” link, and then sending that link to your Referrals. Referrals must meet all Gig Membership eligibility requirements, as set forth in the Gig Member Agreement. The Referral must then click on the link and sign up as a new GIG Car Share Member, which requires downloading the GIG Car Share app, successfully completing registration in the app and being approved by Gig as a new Member, applying the referring Member’s promotional code, and completing one trip of any length with GIG Car Share. All of the above steps, including the completion of a GIG Car Share trip, must be completed during the Sweepstakes Period in order to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Referrals who become new Members by following the above steps will also receive a promotional code for $25 in driving credits.
To Enter Without Referring A Friend. Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes without referring by sending a hand-printed index card with their name, email address, mailing address, and the phrase “Dream Trip Gig Referral Sweepstakes” printed on one side of the card to A3 Mobility Gig Sweepstakes, 1919 Shattuck Ave., 6th Floor Berkeley, CA 94704. Attn: GIG Car Share. Mailed entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2020 and must be received no later than December 8, 2020. Failure to include the “Dream Trip Gig Referral Sweepstakes,” in whole or in part, will render the attempted entry void. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. For each eligible submission received by the above deadline, Entrant will receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per outer envelope. Mailed entry must be hand printed. Purported entries that are stamped, copied, computer-generated, or otherwise mechanically reproduced may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Use of any macro, bot, script, or other automated method to participate in the Sweepstakes (as an Entrant or Referral) is prohibited, as is use of multiple sets of or false contact information to enroll in multiple GIG Car Share accounts in an effort to earn entries. Any Entrant engaging in or benefiting from such conduct may be disqualified and all entries void, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void purported entries from any device, account, IP address, or other identifiable source or from any participant if such entry is determined or suspected to be fraudulent or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entrants must be a legal resident of either California or Washington state (the “Territory”) and be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, its agents, marketing consultants, independent contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, parent companies and members of their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or persons residing in the same household are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where any aspect of the Sweepstakes is prohibited by law or where registration, bonding or translation is required.
- Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries on or around December 11, 2020 Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the random drawing conducted by Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Prize: One (1) Winner selected in a random drawing in this Sweepstakes will, subject to verification, receive the following Prize:
- A $500 Booking.com gift certificate and $500 in Gig Credits (together, the “Prize”). Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Prize: $1,000.
- All Prize details not specifically stated in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Booking.com gift card and Gig Credits are subject to additional terms and conditions as specified thereon or in accompanying materials. Winner must create a Gig account, if (s)he does not already have one, in order to receive and redeem the Gig credits, including agreeing to all terms applicable to Gig members and providing a valid credit card. The Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize, including applicable taxes, that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules or the prize notification may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of Prize to an alternate winner. Sponsor has not made nor is responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any Prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any prize component) with another prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, unavailability of the Prize (or any component).
- The potential Winner will be notified on or around December 14, 2020, via email. The potential Winner have three (3) business days after notification to claim the Prize by contacting Sponsor. If a potential Winner has not claimed his or her Prize within the three (3) business day period the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. If the Prize notification to the potential Winner is returned undeliverable, or if the potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for notification failure due to telephone or email address inaccuracy, or any other failure or problem of any kind related to notification, including change of email address, postal address, or telephone number. The potential Winners may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of postmark in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential Winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Winners may be issued an IRS 1099 form. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of the Prize constitutes the Winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each Winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and Winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, governmental orders, weather, acts of terrorism, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere or tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter as multiple entrants will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
- Additional Terms. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, which may limit or interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes, an Entrant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes or communicate with Sponsor or a potential Referral, or Sponsor’s ability to contact a potential Winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winners from all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the occurrence of the interfering event or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, application, or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of San Francisco in the State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to A3Ventures LLC “GIG Car Share Dream Trip Referral Sweepstakes,” 1919 Shattuck, 6th Floor Berkeley, CA 94704. Requests for a winner list must be received ninety (90) days after the Winner of the Sweepstakes is selected.