and More Intuitive
New And Improved Mobile App Experience
We're thrilled to officially announce the launch of our new and improved mobile app! We've been hard at work on a new app experience that’s designed to be a faster, more reliable way for you to get in and go.
Better, Faster, Stronger.
Thanks to some big upgrades on the backend, the mobile app:
- Is faster — much faster. Open the app and see for yourself.
- More reliable. We're leaving crashes in our rearview mirror.
- Uses less data so your phone battery lasts longer, and you get better performance — even when your cell signal is low.
Your New Home Screen.
The home screen is where most of the magic happens, which is why we wanted to give it the most love.
- Toggle between car types to find just what you're looking for: Golden, Electric, Hybrid, and Hybrid 2.0 Gigs.
- You can now see more info about a Gig before reserving it. In addition to the license plate, charge, or fuel range, click on "Details" to check a Gig's seating capacity — as well as hourly and daily rate info.
- We also added a blue pedestrian icon next to a selected Gig's location to make it easier to find directions.
Improved Reservation Experience.
Sometimes, you just want the ability to report damage on a Gig and switch to a new one without starting your reservation or being charged.
Now you can. Simply click on the "Damage" button to report something, submit the damages or select "Same Condition" if you already see the damages documented in the app, then click on "Cancel" to call off this reservation.
Moving Things Around.
We also did some reorganizing in the mobile app.
- Your profile can now be found under "Settings" in the hamburger menu (the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the app).
- We combined the Payment and Promo sections into one new menu item called — you guessed it — "Payments & Promos."
We hope you enjoy this new app experience!