Begin And End Trips In San Francisco
Our Gig cars are currently in a handful of lots in San Francisco and zones in the Richmond District and Bernal Heights. Lots change regularly, so check your app for the most accurate parking options.
Free parking and no surge pricing means more exploring the City.
- Pick up and park Gigs from the marked spots.
- If there are no open spots, ask the attendant for help or call Member Support.
Please note that we’re no longer at the lots located at 33 Gough, 301 25th Avenue, and 3601 Lawton Street. We’re always adding new parking lots. Keep an eye on this page.
- Mission 344 14th Street (after-hours keypad)
- Call Member Support for keycode for after hours entry at 800-464-0889.
- Locate the yellow and black keypad to the right of the gate and punch in the code to open the gate. There's another keypad on the inside for when you leave the lot, you use the same code.
- Portola, 975 Bayshore Blvd (24 hours)
- Mission, 1298 Valencia Street (24 hours)
- SoMa 424 Brannan Street (24 hours)
- SoMa 801 Bryant Street (24 hours)
- SoMa 400 2nd Street (24 hours)
- Bernal Heights / Mission 3115 Mission Street (24 hours)
- North Beach 535 Green Street (24 hours)
- Financial District 768 Sansome Street (24 hours)
- Fisherman's Wharf 2300 Stockton Street (24 hours)
- Marina 1965 Lombard Street (24 hours)
- Lower Pacific Heights 2355 Post Street (24 hours)
- Bernal Heights 571 Nevada Street (24 hours)
- Lower Nob Hill 50 Cosmo Place (24 hours)
- Bayside, 1 Bryant (24 hours)
- South Park, 725 Harrison (24 hours)
Remember, always end your ride in the app before walking away from the Gig.
I have more questions!
We're here to help. Contact our 5-star Member Support at (800) 464-0889.
Ready to download the GIG Car Share app? Find it for iOS and Android here.