Begin And End Trips In San Francisco
***Effective March 3, you can start and end trips in the San Francisco neighborhood of the Outer Sunset****
Our Gig cars are currently in a handful of lots in San Francisco and zones in the Richmond District, Bernal Heights, and the Outer Sunset. Lots change regularly, so check your app for the most accurate parking options.
Free parking and no surge pricing means more exploring the City.
- Pick up and park Gigs from the marked spots.
- If there are no open spots, ask the attendant for help or call Member Support.
Please note that effective February 16, we are no longer at the lot located at 725 Harrison Street and effective February 27 we are no longer at the lot located at 3115 Mission Street. We’re always working on adding new parking lots. Keep an eye on this page.
- Telegraph Hill, 470 Broadway (24 hours)
- Mission, 344 14th Street (after-hours keypad)
- Call Member Support for keycode for after hours entry at 800-464-0889.
- Locate the yellow and black keypad to the right of the gate and punch in the code to open the gate. There's another keypad on the inside for when you leave the lot, you use the same code.
- Portola, 975 Bayshore Blvd (24 hours)
- Mission, 1298 Valencia Street (24 hours)
- SoMa, 801 Bryant Street (24 hours)
- SoMa, 400 2nd Street (24 hours)
- Bernal Heights / Mission, 3115 Mission Street (24 hours) - lot closure on February 27, 2022
- Financial District, 768 Sansome Street (24 hours)
- Fisherman's Wharf, 2300 Stockton Street (24 hours)
- Marina, 1965 Lombard Street (24 hours)
- Bernal Heights, 571 Nevada Street (24 hours)
- Lower Nob Hill, 50 Cosmo Place (24 hours)
- Bayside, 1 Bryant (24 hours)
Remember, always end your ride in the app before walking away from the Gig.
I have more questions!
We're here to help. Contact our 5-star Member Support at (800) 464-0889.
Ready to download the GIG Car Share app? Find it for iOS and Android here.