Begin and end trips in San Francisco
Our Gig cars are currently in a handful of lots in San Francisco and a zone in the Richmond District where you can begin and end your trips in these lots, whether you're coming from the East Bay or just running around San Francisco!
Simply scroll over San Francisco and you'll see the locations plus the number of cars available.
Free parking and no surge pricing means more exploring the City.
Get directions and details about each lot in the map below. Each lot operates a bit differently; some have valets, some have specific hours of operation, and some are just park and go.
- Pick up and park Gigs from the marked spots in the HomeLot.
- If there's a valet, ask them for directions.
- If there are no open spots, ask the valet for help or call Member Support for help.
- The map features all our San Fransisco lots with directions to the next closest if there are no open spaces.
- Mission 344 14th Street (after-hours keypad)
- Call Member Support for keycode for after hours entry at 800-464-0889.
- Locate the yellow and black keypad to the right of the gate and punch in the code to open the gate. There's another keypad on the inside for when you leave the lot, you use the same code.
- SoMa 588 Brannan (24 hours)
- SoMa 801 Bryant (24 hours)
- SoMa 725 Harrison (24 hours)
- Bernal Heights / Mission 3115 Mission (24 hours)
- North Beach 535 Green (24 hours)
- Financial District 768 Sansome (24 hours)
- Fisherman's Wharf 2300 Stockton (24 hours)
- SoMa/Hayes Valley 33 Gough St. (24 hours)
- FiDi 425 Broadway (24 hours)
- Marina 1965 Lombard Street (24 hours)
- Lower Pacific Heights 2355 Post St. (24 hours)
Remember, always end your ride in the app before walking away from the Gig.
I have more questions!
We're here to help. Contact our 5-star Member Support at (800) 464-0889.
Ready to download the GIG Car Share app? Find it for iOS and Android here.